ENROLMENT PROCEDURE FOR UNDERGRADUATES
1. PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS apply at the ADMISSION/GUIDANCE OFFICE,
Fill up Application Form; pay Testing Fee; take ENTRANCE EXAMINATION,
go through PERSONAL INTERVIEW.
2. After the Entrance Exam and Interview:
Fill out and submit STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET.
Prepare / Submit all REQUIREMENTS. See table below.
3. Admission Officer issues Permit to Enroll (Yellow slip).
* TRANSFEREES/Re-Admissions are referred to DEAN/PROGRAM CHAIR concerned
** INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are referred to the COORDINATOR FOR INT’L STUDENTS
4. Go to the University Clinic, for P.E. and MEDICAL CLEARANCE (Yellow form signed by the University
Physician). Submit brown envelope with health records.
5. Go to FINANCE OFFICE for assessment/payment of fees or pay a deposit PhP2,000.00 as Advance
payment for fees.
6. Proceed to the REGISTRAR for official enrolment. Submit all academic records.
* Get class schedule.
* Secure official student ID
* Buy/order school uniform, etc. from University Bookstore
For other INFORMATION or INQUIRIES, visit / call:
ADMISSION / GUIDANCE OFFICE Rm 117 Tel No. 524-5687 Local 210
REGISTRAR Rm 110 Local 221